MLB The Show 18 Conquest Extreme Tips


Turn 1: Went down through the Royals (Hall of Fame), took their space with 4 on the way to the Stronghold to avoid them taking any territories from me later. GP turn: 2  GP total: 2


Turn 2: Stole from the Astros on Hall of Fame which gave me just enough fans to take the Rangers (All-Star) and the Astros (Hall of Fame). GP turn: 6  GP total: 8


Turn 3: Stole from the Athletics on Hall of Fame. Started making my way up to the Mariners. GP turn: 1  GP total: 9


Turn 4: Stole from the Athletics on Hall of Fame again. Continued making my way to the Mariners (All-Star), then down to the Giants (Legend). GP turn: 9  GP total: 17


Turn 5: Stole from the Dodgers on All-Star. Made my way across to the Athletics (Veteran), down to the Dodgers (All-Star), back to the Angels (All-Star), and over to the Padres (Lost two games trying to take the Padres on Legend). GP turn: 13  GP total: 30


Turn 6: Stole from the Diamondbacks on All-Star. Put 8 fans on the Dodgers stronghold to take the Padres (All-Star) and Diamondbacks (Hall of Fame). Put the remaining fans on my starting stronghold to take the Rockies (Hall of Fame). GP turn: 13  GP total: 43


Turn 7: Stole from the Cardinals on All-Star. Put 5 fans on the Rangers stronghold to go take the Cardinals (Hall of Fame). The rest of my fans I put on my original stronghold to take the Twins (All-Star) and Brewers (Hall of Fame). I stopped playing individual tiles and just simmed those as I felt at this point I could comfortably take the rest of the map. GP turn: 4  GP total: 47


Turn 8: Stopped stealing fans as with 5 turns left and minimum 20 fans a turn it seemed like a formality at this point. Took the Cubs (Veteran), White Sox (Veteran), Indians (Veteran), Pirates (All-Star), and Nationals (All-Star). GP turn: 5  GP total: 52


Turn 9: Put 2 fans on the Indians to go get the Tigers (Legend). Put the rest on the White Sox to get the Reds (Veteran), Braves (All-Star), Rays owned by Marlins (All-Star), and Marlins (All-Star) strongholds. GP turn: 5  GP total: 57


Turn 10: Put most of my fans on the Nationals to send a branch up to the Orioles (All-Star), Mets (All-Star) and Red Sox (Hall of Fame). The rest went on the Pirates to take the Phillies (All-Star). GP turn: 4  GP total: 61


Turn 11: Took my last two strongholds, the Yankees (All-Star) and the Blue Jays (Veteran). We're finally done! GP turn: 2  GP total: 63


U4gm is a trustworthy seller. U4gm mainly offers service for selling MLB The Show 18 Stubs for PS4. We do our best to provide the best service and help you solve your problems with the game so that you can enjoy MLB The Show 18 thoroughly.